A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bella Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bella Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bella Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bella Asako Nelson MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bella A. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Bella Nelson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bella Nelson practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR and Sherwood, OR.
See Portland Internists.