A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bella Nudel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bella Nudel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nudel
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nudel graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Nudel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bella I Nudel MD is a female General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bella I. Nudel practice?
- Dr. Bella Nudel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bella Nudel practices General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.