A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bella Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bella Sandler, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bella Sandler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Sandler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York HospitalMedical Center Of Queens, Flushing, Queens Borough
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bella Sandler practice?
Dr. Bella Sandler practices Internal Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists.