A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bella Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bella Sandler, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bella Sandler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sandler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- New York HospitalMedical Center Of Queens, Flushing, Queens Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bella Sandler MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bella Sandler practice?
- Dr. Bella Sandler has 1 office location.
Dr. Bella Sandler practices Internal Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists.