Dr. Bella Sandler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bella Sandler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2016

patient

May 28th, 2016

My experience at Dr. Sandler's office has been very positive. Dr. Sandler as well as the entire staff is very friendly and Dr. Sandler makes sure that every question is appropriately answered. Besides, Dr. Sandler has excellent knowledge and bedside manner. I strongly recommend the doctor and the office to everybody!

February 24th, 2016

Physically assaulted by the receptionist. Avoid this office.

Dr. Bella Sandler was my primary care physician for over two years but I switched as her receptionist literally and without exaggeration assaulted me over a billing dispute. The dark-haired, 20-something lady who works as Dr. Sandler's assistant refused to give me her name when I asked for it as I wanted to speak with Dr. Sandler about the unbelievably rude way I was treated. So when I took a picture of her to make sure I could show the doctor the correct person, this young lady lost her mind. She grabbed and crumpled the papers I was holding and tried to yank them out of my hand, then came from around the desk and physically pushed me to the door of the office--all over a silly misunderstanding of billing that didn't need to escalate. She then called me twice on my cell phone as I walked home saying she was going to report me to the police for sexual harassment. I said to go ahead as I was heading to the police as we spoke. I spoke with the doctor about this unbelievable and inexcusable physical touching and, although she is very nice, I didn't get the impression she would discipline her receptionist at all as she made excuses about how the receptionist was "probably scared" and "has never done this before". So although I like Dr. Sandler (in spite of her being perpetually late in getting through her patients), I have been forced to switch providers as I don't want someone with such anger issues as her assistant privy to my private information. Perhaps it's a culture thing as the entire staff are Russian-speakers but in the USA, count yourself lucky I'm not suing that she laid hands on me.

November 9th, 2015

Dr. Sandler has been my primary care physician for several years now and I can say that she is an excellent doctor indeed who always listens to me and addresses my concerns. I have a great experience every time I go to her office, she is more than attentive and thorough during my visits and her staff is very friendly and highly professional. I would definitely recommend this doctor. My father also visited Dr. Sandler and he felt very comfortable and cared for.

November 4th, 2015

Dr. Sandler, is for me, the best doctor. She has a lot of patience and always respond to all my questions. She is never in a hurry. Her staff is excellent!!!

March 9th, 2014

Patient

I was greatly helped by Dr. Bella Sandler. I am grateful for Doctor's professionalism and hard work. Office staff and assistance was perfect.

February 6th, 2014

Stay away from this office!

While Dr. Sandler makes a good impression, her office leaves much to be desired. It's easy to make an appointment and that's where the problem starts - the schedule is overbooked - during my last visit I saw the computer log for the patients - 2 patients are scheduled every 15 minutes. Patients come without their appointments scheduled and noone adheres to the schedule. Once I waited 3 hours to see the doctor. The other time, I arrived 30 minutes before my appointment and there were 8 other patients in front of me. In addition, you can never find out your lab results unless you come for a follow-up appointment and that takes another 3 hours of waiting. I will not be coming back.

September 7th, 2013

pacient

Dr. Sandler is the best doctor in my life.

September 3rd, 2013

Excellent Doctor!!! Thank you

have to say that I have been with Dr. Sandler for 10 years. she is a very good doctor, very attentive, great diagnostician. if she notices something on the tests , she will call you and discuss the further actions with you, had an emergency on a weekend and even though Doctors office was closed, she returned a call within 15 minutes, and put me at ease. She will find a time from her very busy schedule to bring me for a follow up to discuss my test results and medications. I am very happy to find a doctor like this one. I wish all the doctors would be like her. Has GREAT bed side manners!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU DR. Sandler.

September 1st, 2013

Knowledgeable and Courteous

Dr. Sandler has a lot of experience. Besides being very courteous and knowledgeable and always available to answer any and all questions (I have yet to hear of, let alone meet, another doctor that would return a call on a Saturday evening), she is also a great diagnostician.

July 23rd, 2013

Money Making Scam

The staff is extremely rude and always looks for opportunies to schedule an appointment with the doctor and refuse to share the reports without scheduling an appointment with the doctor. Basically, the doctor is greedy, staff rude and poor communication. Once you become her patient, don't be surprised to get in a vicious circle of weekly appointments. First week, general test and blood tests. Second week, test results and sonography. Third week, sonography reports. Then follow up reports. The thing that ticked me off the most was that they refused to share my own reports without meeting the doctor and paying $20 co pay. Ethically, the doctor should call in only if the reports are not right and not for every opportunity to coerce money from her patients.

July 12th, 2012

Doctor is fine but her office is a mess! They sent stuff to the wrong lab so I ended up having to fight $3500 in bills my insurance would not cover. Can't figure out if the problem is the doctor or the receptionist. Doctor never got my messages. I would have to call many times to get my results. They drag you into the office for every little thing and charge you for it- when a simple phone call would do. Lost some of my test results. When the doctor gave me my diagnosis, she told me to look it up on the internet to find out what it was. Too bad- office was close and basically liked the doctor- but just don't trust that important test results won't end up in a pile and forgotten about.