Dr. Bellaflor Trompeta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 30th, 2013
Doesnt care. She is always in a rush
Worse Pediatrician. Maybe a long time ago she used to care but not anymore. She is rude. Doesn't even greet you when she comes into the room. Her male assistant is also rude. He speaks in a soft voice and its really hard to understand him. It seems that they are only nice if you speak Tagalog. The waiting room is old looking, from the 70's. You will wait over an hour to see her. Very unpleasant experience. So glad she is no longer our pediatrician! When I had a concern about something she would always brush it off. She would always say everything was okay even when it was clear that it was not. I would give her zero starts on bedside manner, spends time with me, promptness, but its not an option. Her receptionist was nice and on top of things.

February 3rd, 2013
She is very thorough in her exam. She calls for abnormal labs even after hours. She easily gives referrals which I like. The only thing that I don't like is the long wait in the office. It averages 1-2 hrs. Also, the office is very old.

October 18th, 2012
Great Doctor!
I switched to Dr. Trompeta about a year ago and couldn't be happier! She always takes the time to answer all my questions and concerns. As a first time mom, its nice to have a doctor that has always put my mind at ease. My son had a really bad rash for months and his old pediatrician prescribed 3 different creams. Dr. Trompeta took one look at it and prescribed something and it cleared up in 24 hours. I have highly recommended Dr. Trompeta to my friends and family!

October 17th, 2012
The BEST doctor
Dr. Trompeta is a great pediatrician and very knowledgeable in pediatrics. She cares a lot about her patients and is very compassionate. She gives quality care and even follows up after business hours. I highly recommend her to my friends and my relatives.

September 23rd, 2012
EXCELLENT PEDIATRICIAN
DR. TROMPETA IS AN EXCELLENT PEDIATRICIAN. SHE HAD BEEN MY PEDIATRICIAN FOR SEVERAL YEARS. MY MOM AND I ARE VERY IMPRESSED WITH HER THOROUGH EXAMINATIONS AND DETAILED EXPLANATIONS.SHE IS ALSO KIND AND VERY CARING.

February 22nd, 2012
Cold/Rude
Not friendly and comes across as rude and cold, but she gave us an accurate diagnosis with our daughter. The wait was ridiculous and her patients were very ill, I agree with the comment that her waiting rooms and office is very outdated and it looks like the 70's. I noticed that the floors seemed dirty and the office lacks modern technology. The longest wait ever.

September 2nd, 2011
Great Credentials, Not very personable
Honest Pros and Cons...We've known Dr Trompeta for over 4 years. She is VERY knowledgeable and has one of the most diversified experiences in pediatrics! That was the ONLY reason we kept going there, even with our 2nd child. Although one of the best as far as experience, treatment and diagnostics, she doesn't know how to treat the people (parents) with care. Bedside manner is not very pleasant. Although we receive complete care and directions, we always feel like terrible parents after leaving the office. She's quick to point out what you're doing wrong without tact.The wait time is almost ridiculous at an average of 1 hr. Liseth the assistant/office manager is great! If anything, brings the personality curve back to normal.She fits too many appts in a day. Although she has never turned us down at short notice. It's a love hate relationship I have with her.Both my kids are TERRIFIED of her and she doesn't mind at all.Cliff notes: Good quality TREATMENT AND CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS. Lacks tact, so much that we may not go back.There are other doctors just as qualified with much better beside manners. 3.5 stars.

August 14th, 2011
THE BEST DOCTOR!
She's the best doctor in the world for me! She's compassionate and patient. I always enjoy seeing her during my visits. She's very thorough with her exams and I trust her with her treatments.

June 13th, 2011
Quality care
Despite her busy office Dr. Trompeta never fails to give us the quality care we need and look for in our children's physician. Very thorough, very complete, explained everything in detail, and even followed up with a phone call to see how our son was doing after his visit. I highly recommend this doctor, it's no wonder her practice is still going strong after all these years.

April 6th, 2011
WORSE DOCTOR!
Ive never been at a doctors office where i felt like i went back to the 70s. the wait it ridicolous outside and inside the rooms. she is i think the rudest doctor ever, doesnt care, refers to my daughter as him and i think is outdated on her knowledge! never going back there again!!!

October 14th, 2010
Very mean and poor bedside manner

August 9th, 2010
DR. TROMPETA
Dr. Trompeta has been the Pediatrician of my children for many years. She has been very thorough with all her examinations. She is a caring doctor. She has been very patient with us, especially to my children,even if her office is very busy with patients. I would highly recommend her to my friends, relatives and co-workers.