A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bellal Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bellal Joseph is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bellal Joseph, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bellal A Joseph MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Bellal A. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Bellal Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. Bellal Joseph practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.