A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bellal Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bellal Joseph, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from SABA University, Gardner.More Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joseph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bellal A. Joseph practice?
Dr. Bellal Joseph practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Detroit Surgeons.