A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bellal Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bellal Joseph is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bellal Joseph, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Joseph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bellal A Joseph MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Bellal A. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Bellal Joseph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bellal Joseph practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Tucson Surgeons.