A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belle Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belle Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belle Wang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
- The Valleyhospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belle Wang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Belle Wang practice?
- Dr. Belle Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Belle Wang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oradell, NJ.
See Oradell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.