Dr. Bello Adejoh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

November 11th, 2016
terrible
I went to see the good doctor 2 years ago for narcotic dependency. He put me on zubsolv and after two years of being on it I went into his office and told him to cut back the medication. I wanted off of it. I had been and still are going to four AA meetings a week and am keepng sober. He didin't like that and said it didn't manner how many meetings I went to that I should stay on the correct dose. Fast forward three months later I called for an appointment he won't call me back. He has sent me a bill for the drug testing which is supposed to go through my insurance. If you go to this 3 min quack then I suggest you make sure you keep copies of bills and receipts. They will put additional charges on you without you knowing it and then when you bust them they won't take you back or call you back. I am calling the board on this guy. He is soley in it for the money. He is a TERRIBLE DOCTOR. IF YOU GO YOU RISK YOUR OWN LIFE...

July 4th, 2016
Great Doc
After 5 psychiatrists across Missouri, I have finally found one that I trust, feel comfortable opening up to, and feel that they have my overall best interest at heart.

April 10th, 2016
case manager
He is the most horrible child psychiatrist I have ever seen. He yells at the kids to the point of making them slum down in their seats and challenges staff to make a diagnosis. As unprofessional as one can get.

February 5th, 2016
Felt Like I was just in a medication mill. Waited 2 hours past appt time and was him for 15 min on first visit. Didn't take the time to listen to all my symptoms.

November 14th, 2015
Outstanding doctor who cares about his patients!
Dr. Adejoh is the only doctor I've seen that ACTUALLY cares and takes time to listen and get to know you besides just throwing any medication at you WITHOUT explaining HOW or what they work for like most others do without even talking with you for 10 minutes. I was going through some family problems that he could have cut me off short and said to go see counselor if you want to talk but I'd say at first my visits in his office getting my history and to know me lasted near 30 minutes or MORE as he ACTUALLY paid attention to my problems! I don't know WHERE these bad reviews are coming from, possibly patients who were seeking drugs for conditions they didn't have and weren't good candidates for the treatment. I've ALWAYS been able to go in and tell him anything and he listens! Yes he may type on computer I seen one person say but NOT through the whole visit AND he's STILL listening just multi-tasking. I do it all the time. He's taking notes and making sure your chart is noted appropriately! I've been in position where I didn't have a sitter for 4 children and was still welcomed into his office and EVEN remembers things I've told him about my children! I've got a pain doctor I used to see who did injections until I said enough was enough when I became a number besides a patient. The guy didn't even KNOW if I'd had surgery or not and missed my mri saying cracked vertebrae! If only I could find a doctor with the time and knowledge of Dr. Adejoh to care for my non psychiatric needs I'd be in good shape for sure! I suggest you go see for yourself. Most online reviews of anything are written by people who are unhappy with something while the many other patients never get on here. I went on these sites to warn patients about another doctor I was VERY unhappy with for not caring or paying attention but JUST out for money giving unnecessary procedures while missing VERY important test results or symptoms. I figured I'd go ahead and give props where due while I was ranting about the "care" of these medical docs. Dr. Adejoh is a very caring and attentive doctor who isn't greedy providers trying to see as many people as they can cram in a day compromising quality of care!

September 12th, 2015
I know someone who sees him. He is just a figure head collecting a patient's money who sorely needs help of a qualifying physician.

August 24th, 2015
Good for some patients, bad for others....
Not as hard to deal with as some psychiatrists. Not for anyone wanting the time taken for a thorough diagnosis. More of an exchange of money for services. But at least he doesn't make things overly difficult.

July 29th, 2015
horrible
he doesnt listen. gives 5 minutes of his time per visit. his office manager cant keep track of anything and respeatedly tells us we owe more even though we can provide our receipts. now wont see my husband and daughter until we pay back amount, which is 100% not owed and wont look at receipts either

July 20th, 2015
Absolutely Great Doctor - I'd Highly Recommend Seeing Him
When I visited Dr Adehoh the first time, he spent an incredible amount of time getting to know me which surprised me. He wanted to make sure he completely understood all of my questions and concerns which made me feel like he really cared. I'd HIGHLY recommend this wonderful doctor to anyone with a need that he can help with! Sometimes he has a strong accent which makes it a little hard to understand him but he's real understanding about it. That's the ONLY thing I can think of that could be considered a negative about him. He's just great! Go see him!

June 28th, 2015
Pathetic excuse for a mental health Dr.
This is a poor excuse for a mental health professional, he does not care about anything you are going thru, he truly only worries about one thing,and one thing only,he is rude,has no compassion,and nd does not listen at all.If you want someone who truly cares about your mental stability I strongly suggest to find someone who takes 5 minutes to listen,we are all there for different reasons, you cannot treat everyone the same,he really needs to find a new proffession, My last physc.i had for 6 years,He was a good man and really cared but had to leave for family reasons,he is missed.My next step is to call the board

June 5th, 2015
the doctor was very horrible he yelled at me he intimidated meit insulted me talked down to me yelled very loud at meit was so bad I cried as I was leaving the office

April 20th, 2015
Nothing special...
Typical of doctors nowadays. Twist the knobs appropriately to get what you want. He sees you as money either way. May as well steer him towards what you want him to do from the first visit. If you genuinely need fresh opinions I'd recommend looking elsewhere.