A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belmina Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belmina Michael is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belmina Michael, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Michael has 14 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belmina Michael MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Belmina Michael practice?
- Dr. Belmina Michael has 5 office locations.
Dr. Belmina Michael practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Park, IL and Maywood, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.