A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belu Allam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belu Allam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belu Allam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allam graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Allam has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belu Allam MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Belu Allam practice?
- Dr. Belu Allam has 1 office location.
Dr. Belu Allam practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.