A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belu Allam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belu Allam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allam
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Allam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belu Allam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allam graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Allam has 13 hospital affiliations:
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belu Allam MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Belu Allam practice?
- Dr. Belu Allam has 7 office locations.
Dr. Belu Allam practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Magnolia, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.