A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belur Chandramoully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belur Chandramoully, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandramoully graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Chandramoully has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chandramoully accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Belur S. Chandramoully practice?
Dr. Belur Chandramoully practices Nuclear Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians.