A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belur Chandramoully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belur Chandramoully, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandramoully graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Chandramoully has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belur S Chandramoully MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Belur S. Chandramoully practice?
- Dr. Belur Chandramoully has 2 office locations.
Dr. Belur Chandramoully practices Nuclear Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians.