A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belur Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belur Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belur Patel, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belur J Patel MD and MPH is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Belur J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Belur Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Belur Patel practices Urology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Urologists.