A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belur Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belur Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belur Patel, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belur J Patel MD and MPH is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Belur J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Belur Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Belur Patel practices Urology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Urologists.