Dr. Belvia Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Belvia Carter?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Belvia Carter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2017

Great experience with Dr. Carter! Recently had an outpatient surgery (MyoSure Ablation). No pain after surgery! The entire team has been helpful during this experience and I feel that this is going to be the best decision that I have made in my life!

October 6th, 2015

I have been a patient since Dr. Carter delivered my daughter 21 years ago. I have always found her to be compassionate and caring.

June 10th, 2015

I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT DR BELVIA CARTER & STAFF....... I RATE THE ENTIRE STAFF A 10+... I LOVE MY DOCTOR. SHE IS WONDERFUL!

January 16th, 2015

Nind, compassionate, easy to talk to, great physician!

July 4th, 2013

Employment

Very unprofessional, if u get employeed by this staff. They do not stick to agreements nor contract. Will employ saying certain hours and you will never work those hours. Was promised Code and key i never received neither. Just a lot of false hopes! Did not want to pay as agreed! No communication with staff at all. They will use you! The Poplar Office! SERENA IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! Will never work for thse people again.

November 7th, 2012

lab results

I went in about a month and a half ago. I was very pleased with the doctor and nurse practitioner. They were very caring. However, I have been waiting for lab results for well over a month and a half. I received a call after I left a message and when I returned the call it was from another location. I called and left another message, i received a return call and they said they were waiting for the doctor to review the results. Its been about 3 weeks since that call. I just called the office and left another message. I would kind of like to know if I have any deficiencies and or possible cervical cancer.

December 15th, 2016