Dr. Belyn Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Belyn Schwartz?

Have you seen Dr. Belyn Schwartz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2016

Please enjoy your summer hover we need you back several of us (Tim Armijo )

Dr Schwartz You were one the most caring Doctors Ever in my lifetime its such a shame since you left or had to leave I haven't gotten through to any referrals to pick up my care either in Santa Fe Or Albuquerque Dr. Odin was such a bad excuse for a Dr. mean condecendinding

May 7th, 2016

The best pain Doctor in Santa Fe

Dr Schwartz is an amazing combination of b an amazing combination of being a brilliant doctor and have a huge heart and compassion for her patients. She is top notch. A rare doctor who practice medicine the way it once was practiced long ago.

March 23rd, 2016

She is great

Dr Swartz is the best pain doctor I have had. She is no longer in practice. Which is sad.

September 15th, 2015

Wonderful

She is so personable and she is very sincere in her communication. I trust her very much.

August 11th, 2015

Excellent

She listens to my concerns, spends The time needed to figure out what to do and to care for my p The time needed to figure out what to do and to care for my needs/ concerns

March 11th, 2015

Excellent listener & very easy to learn from.

July 14th, 2013

Finally!

I actually was suicidal and thinking I was crazy making up pain if i had listened to 3 previous practitioners who did not even examine me or touch me in any manner, much less order tests. I am still srsly underprescribed (probably due to the anti opiate climate in this country at present?) but just having some of my pain relieved, so i can get up in the mornings, go to appts open a jar or door. She is a doctor who was willing to try and find the cause of my pain w/0 calling me a drug seeking addict (id never used opiates before the last year except as prescribed after a couple surgeries and nothing else seemed to help) Well, sad as it is i have a disease I will have to learn to live with and very limited resources but i am grateful for this dr. who gave me a diagnosis to help me help myself and referrals to a specialist that may rly be able to help. The small opiate prescription keeps me from the worse of the agony, despair and depression that NSAIDS couldn't touch. I feel she would help me get off of them when I can get $ biologics from the specialist that may slow this disease down. She is very thorough and competent. There are a lot of hoops, and you better not abuse, but if you are suffering as I do you'll understand why. Please support competent well trained and objective drs such as Dr Schwartz. She gave me hope that i may be able to have a life after all.

February 9th, 2013

Really one of the best health professionals I have ever had the privilege to use. She is thoughtful, knowledgeable and caring. She is also insightful, she offers ideas and suggestions and is a pleasure to talk with. The best! I feel so fortunate at finding her.

July 16th, 2011

she is born to do this work VERY patiemt oriented...

I was a patient from 99 to 2004 when I had to move out of state.I am a chronic pain patient and have since been treating at a chronic pain clinic in Ohio where I feel like herded cattle and am languishing and in pain.I miss her terribly .She helped me more than anyone I have treated with for the 23 years since my injury.

October 23rd, 2009

great doctor

very through and compassionate and professional

January 28th, 2009

Excellent and very smart doctor. She cares greatly and is working toward solutions.

April 18th, 2017