Dr. Ben-Emir Sanchez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ben-Emir Sanchez?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Ben-Emir Sanchez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2016

great doctor!

Dr. Nunez and Dr. Sanchez have been my four kids pediatrician since my son was born in 2007. I am so glad that the hospital referred me to them. They are truly amazing doctors. They take time with each of my children. They are always available. You feel like your part of their family. They never rush out, answer all my questions and pay attention to my kids needs. I can call any day of the week with an emergency and they always see my kids. I wish other doctors would follow in these two doctors shoes.

April 11th, 2016

The Best

My children are 17,20,26. Dr. Sanchez has carried us through pre mature birth,ssurgeries,injuries and the entire growing process. This Doctor is phenomenal! Thank you for many years of support and care.

March 20th, 2015

He is a very good Doctor and very professional. When I need him he is always available.

June 4th, 2013

Not supportive of Breastfeeding

Dr. Sanchez is a nice man, but he is too busy to take any time to actually see your child at a visit. My daughter has seen him twice, once at a well visit and once at a sick visit. Dr. Sanchez is in and out of the exam room within 2min. He does not spend any time with you. You practically have to grab his arm as he's flying out the door if there's anything you have a question about. He advised me to STOP BREASTFEEDING my one year old so she would gain weight. Horrible advice and not evidence based!!! The nurse practitioner at the office is amazing. I kept going for so long because she is so helpful and interested in you and your child. However, after the stop breastfeeding advice, I will be taking my child somewhere else.

September 7th, 2012

very good service

the best doctor and I will recommend to my family and friends

August 17th, 2012

THE BEST

All the pediatricians and staff are great; specially Nuez & Sanchez.

July 11th, 2011

Be forwarned, if you make an appointment with Dr. Sanchez, the office will confirm that he's available to get you to come in, but you WILL NOT SEE HIM. Dr. Sanchez only saw my child ONCE even though I asked that all of my child's appointments be made with him specifically. Most recently, I took my child in for their 4-month check up, and when I signed in, I asked the girl at the front desk if Dr. Sanchez would be seeing my child. She said yes. When we got called back to the exam room, I asked the nurse if Dr. Sanchez would be seeing my child. She also said yes. 30 minutes later, an ARNP walks in, and Dr. Sanchez was carrying on with the office staff outside the exam room door. This office does not make me feel like my child is getting the attention from his DOCTOR that he should be getting. I will no longer be taking my child here.

March 2nd, 2011

After going to this doctor for 2 years, he still didn't know my childs name. Always in a rush to get out of the room and was always annoyed whenever I tried to keep him back with any questions. Not a good bedside manner at all. The other 2 doctors there, Mirella and Nunez are great! They are very caring and awesome docs. However, towards the end of going there, whenever I asked to see them, Dr. Sanchez would come in the room.

January 4th, 2010

The Best Pediatrician in South Florida

I would like to recommend Dr. Ben-Emir Sanchez as the BEST doctor for Infant Medicine. He is caring, patient and absolutely loves children!I would like to give him recognition as the most caring and experienced Pediatrician I have ever met!If you are in the South Florida area, and need a highly qualified Pediatrician, your search is over. Call Plantation Pediatric and make your appoitnment today.

December 3rd, 2009

I stopped taking my child to these doctors. After one year they never got to know me or my child. Never available when I needed them. The receptionist was never helpful. I see this office more as a business than as a ped office!

September 16th, 2017