A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Brouhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Brouhard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brouhard
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brouhard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Brouhard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Albuminuria)
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Brouhard graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brouhard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Herman Brouhard MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ben H. Brouhard practice?
- Dr. Ben Brouhard has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Brouhard practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Nephrologists.