A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Brouhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Brouhard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Brouhard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Albuminuria)
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Brouhard graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brouhard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Herman Brouhard MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ben H. Brouhard practice?
- Dr. Ben Brouhard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ben Brouhard practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Nephrologists.