A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Bullington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Bullington is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullington graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bullington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainview Medical Center
- Pioneer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Parrott Bullington MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ben P. Bullington practice?
- Dr. Ben Bullington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ben Bullington practices Family Medicine near Big Timber, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Harlowton, MT.
See Big Timber Primary Care Doctors.