Dr. Ben Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ben Chang?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Ben Chang?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 22nd, 2013

Per my request, Dr. Ben Chang contacted me before my surgery to discuss my anesthesiology options. I explained my concerns with general anesthesia. As a result, he did local anesthesia with a nerve block. I am happy to report I didn't feel, hear or see a thing during surgery. Post surgery I woke up feeling great. The block lasted in excess of 42 hours. Dr. Chang contacted me post op to see how I did with the surgery and at my request wrote me a letter describing the anesthesia in detail should I require similar work in the future. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Chang!

November 3rd, 2011