A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Cockcroft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Cockcroft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Cockcroft, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cockcroft graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cockcroft has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Providence Medical Group Seaside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben David Cockcroft MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ben D. Cockcroft practice?
- Dr. Ben Cockcroft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ben Cockcroft practices Family Medicine near Seaside, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Warrenton, OR.
See Seaside Family Physicians.