Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Superb Retinal Specialist show details Superb Retinal Specialist
by ES on Nov 30th, 2013

Dr. Cohen is one of the most eminent retina specialists in the country-it's all he does. I had an emergency condition and was immediately referred to him by my regular opthalmologist and seen within a day. He perfectly cured my retinal tear and associated problems and allayed my fears because of the post-surgical (in office) floaters/debris I was seeing which did in time disappear as he predicted. Yes, there truly are LONG waits in his office-it is because he is so good and is very careful in his vital work that he has so many patients. He is a nice guy and THE MAN if you have retinal problems.

Run to another office show details Run to another office
by Renu on Jun 25th, 2013

Run do not walk away from this office. It is run by a young woman who is the rudest, most abrasive person I have ever come into contact with. She sneered at my questions, laughed at my frustration, and refused to provide her name despite saying she was the manager (I later learned her name is Nicole). She had me wait for 45 minutes after the start of my appointment time without any word on why there was a delay. She said she could not interrupt the doctors, but then she put a call through to him! Everyone has a bad day, but this was so far beyond that I had to let people know to stay away.

He's good, but my time is valuable, too. show details He's good, but my time is valuable, too.
Jul 11th, 2012

The choices for wait time only went up to one hour, BUT I waited 2 hours, not counting the time I waited for my eyes to dilate completely. This is overbooking to an extreme that severely disrespects patients' time. Dr. Cohen seems particularly good, and he was obviously working hard, but I was there from 3:00 to 6:30. Bring lots of quarters: one only gets you 15 minutes.

Come with plenty of reading material show details Come with plenty of reading material
Mar 15th, 2011

I have visited dr. Cohen several times with my mother and have yet to spend less than 3 hrs at the office. The sad part of my spending 3hrs at his office is that he is only with her maximum 7 minutes. This is extremely unprofessional !!! There should be a hotline to report this type of behavior especially when elderly people have medication to take or start to become agitated because of their dementia.

A Superior and Caring Retinologist show details A Superior and Caring Retinologist
by S. A. Berger, Ph.D on Apr 21st, 2010

Dr. Cohen is a well trained medical specialist in the field of retinal conditions. He demonstrates great expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of these diseases.He exudes a sense of optimism regarding treatment outcomes. While he conducts his patient examinations with a great deal of efficiency, he is very thorough while being caring and concerned. He deserves a 5-star rating and can be considered to be a doctor's doctor.