A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, 1111 6th Ave, Des Moines, Iowa 50314
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center, 1200 Pleasant Street, Des Moines, Iowa 50309
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital, 700 E University Ave, Des Moines, IA 50317
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben A Collins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ben A. Collins practice?
- Dr. Ben Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Collins practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Ankeny, IA.
See Ankeny Family Physicians, Ankeny Internists, and Ankeny Geriatric Doctors.