A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Cranfill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Cranfill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cranfill
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cranfill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Cranfill, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cranfill graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Cranfill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Jordan Cranfill MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ben J. Cranfill practice?
- Dr. Ben Cranfill has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Cranfill practices Urology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Urologists.