A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Cranfill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Cranfill is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cranfill
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cranfill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Cranfill, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cranfill graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Cranfill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Jordan Cranfill MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ben J. Cranfill practice?
- Dr. Ben Cranfill has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Cranfill practices Urology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Urologists.