A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Johnson, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Johnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben D Johnson MD and PA is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ben D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Ben Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Cardiologists.