A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Johnson, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Johnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben D Johnson MD and PA is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ben D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Ben Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Cardiologists.