Overall Review

4.9

April 4th, 2014
Happy parent
Absolutely amazed by the care we received by Dr Donovan and his staff! It's very rare to find a Dr that truly listens to all of your concerns as a worried parent without making you feel rushed. It was immediately obvious how much both Dr Donovan and his nurse love working with children and understand how worried parents feel. His office may be busy but the wait wasn't that long and well worth it!! I will recommend him to everyone I know! Parents need to let each other know when they find a great doctor like this!!

July 31st, 2012
Very caring staff
The office staff was very nice and down to earth. Dr Donovan and his nurse were very good with all of my kids,so much so, they didnt even realize they were at the doctors. I would absolutely recomend Dr Donovan since the entire office treated us as family. Hard to find Doctors like him

April 26th, 2012
Very thorough and easy to talk to
Office staff were very friendly and his nurse was great with my kids. Even though the office was busy, I did not have to wait long and Dr Donovan took his time with my family. Great bedside manner and excellent with kids. I will definetly recommend him to everyone I know because it is hard to find a physician that actually cares about his patients the way Dr Donovan does

September 1st, 2011
love Dr Donovan, he's very nice, caring and spends time with you. His Nurse can be a bit rude sometimes and can take days to call you back though..I would recommend Dr. Donovan though, just needs to work on his staffs bedside manner.

July 30th, 2009
Dr Donovan's office staff was very nice and helped me get an appt for that same week. Dr Donovan was very pacient in answering all of my questions without making me feel rushed. I really appreciated his sensitivity. I would defenitely recomend him to everyone and will.