Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ben Echols
Dr. Ben Echols, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Echols is affiliated with Houston Community Hospital, Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown and Doctors Hospital Tidwell. He speaks English.
Dr. Ben Echols has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Ben Echols is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Michael Levine
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Houston, TX 1.44 mi56
Dr. John Mathias
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Houston, TX 1.50 mi49
Dr. Daniel Darmadi
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 1.55 mi22