Do not go!!! show details Do not go!!!
Jul 15th, 2015

This is the worst doctor/doctor's office in Columbia. They are rude. The staff was making fun of my illness in the background while I was on the phone with one of them. The doctor only cares about money, does not care about his patients. Is not interested in your well being. Him and the staff do not want to help you. Please do not go here!! Anywhere else is better then here

Average comments from all visits show details Average comments from all visits
Jan 10th, 2012

Dr. Gardner is an excellent doctor. He is such a nice person and good doctor. Every time i have ever been to him he has fix my problem and went the extra mile to seak with me about whats goind on in my life. A very stand up person.

Excellent show details Excellent
Jun 23rd, 2011

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Gardner. He is the only physician I've encountered in quite some time who actually listens and takes the time to answer any questions I might have. He is extremely easy to talk to, highly intelligent, and has a wonderful bedside manner.

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
by Ricky Ragsdale on Dec 30th, 2009

I like the fact of how positive he is plus he only tells you the facts. He did not sugar coat what needed to be said. He was honest but yet still selective on what words he chose. He told me the pros and cons but again told the facts and what he thought he could do and what would work.