A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Gaumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaumer graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gaumer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaumer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ben F. Gaumer practice?
Dr. Ben Gaumer practices Family Medicine near Indianola, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Indianola Family Physicians.