Dr. Ben Glaspey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ben Glaspey?

May 26th, 2017

Great Positive Attitude

I always look forward to my annual Physical. Dr. Glassy is very personable and always makes me feel as though he is there to listen to me and treat me for whatever issues I may have going on.

February 28th, 2017

BEST DOCTOR EVER

August 26th, 2015

Simply the best there is.

Dr. Glaspey is the best doctor I have ever been to. Honesty, integrity, and true professionalism are a rare commodity in this day in age. We have been blessed to have him as our family doctor.

July 3rd, 2015

Good physician

Dr glaspey is a excellent physician. He is kind understanding and listens to our issues and acts according to best medical practice. We r lucky to have him taking care of us

January 27th, 2015

Takes time to listen

Dr Glaspey seems genuinely interested in your concerns or problems and goes the extra mile. He will not rush you out of the office.

September 12th, 2013

The Best Florida Has

I have been a patient of Dr. Ben Glaspey for many years. You will mever find a better General practioner in the state of florida. He remembers his hypocratic oath. He is a stanch beliver in the Phrase " Do no harm" I just want to thank dr. Glaspey for his years of dedicated services.

April 22nd, 2010

Wonderful doctor

Have been seeing this doctor for over 7 years. I am specific with my physical complaints and he has diagnosed everything right on. I come from a family with symptoms that may not always be typical and strange ailments. He has been great in figuring out and treating and if he can't do it, he's humble enough to send you to a specialist instead of milking you. He listens and makes myself, my husband, and children at ease and explains symptoms and treatments so that we understand. He doesn't try to overmedicate you and looks for all possibilities. His nurses are friendly and helpful and the office staff is quick to find answers to questions. Would recommend him to anyone!

April 14th, 2009

Nurses have more interest

The nurses messages after you leave dont give you much info from them for your blood work, bladder , mri etc etc .Then the DR's visit is three months away before you get the full report, who knows what could happen by them.

September 25th, 2017