A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Godfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Godfrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Godfrey, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfrey graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Godfrey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben H Godfrey FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ben H. Godfrey practice?
- Dr. Ben Godfrey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ben Godfrey practices Pediatrics near Eagle, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Hailey, ID.
See Eagle Pediatricians.