A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Godfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Godfrey, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfrey graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Godfrey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Godfrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ben H. Godfrey practice?
Dr. Ben Godfrey practices Pediatrics near Eagle, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Meridian, ID.
See Eagle Pediatricians.