A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Gold, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Leon Gold MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard L. Gold practice?
- Dr. Bernard Gold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Gold practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Allergists and Ypsilanti Internists.