A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Gold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Gold, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Leon Gold MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard L. Gold practice?
- Dr. Bernard Gold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Gold practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Allergists and Ypsilanti Internists.