A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Guslits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Guslits, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guslits graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Guslits has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Gerald Guslits MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ben G. Guslits practice?
- Dr. Ben Guslits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ben Guslits practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists and Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners.