A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Guslits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Guslits, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guslits graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Guslits has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Guslits MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ben Guslits practice?
- Dr. Ben Guslits has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ben Guslits practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Trenton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists and Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners.