A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Lee, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lee has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Hokew Lee MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ben H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Ben Lee has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ben Lee practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Summit, NJ.
See Honolulu Pediatricians.