Dr. James Hardin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hardin?

May 2nd, 2017

Spends all appt time talking about his personal live life problems. Very rude at times to his staff. Arrogant and too flirty with females. Only hears what he wants to during your complaint and does not address most important complaints. Needs to retire. The BEST of his nursing staff have left and been replaced with second rate nursing.

October 28th, 2016

I'm comfortable seeing Dr Hardin, been going to him since I was a child. He takes his time and explains in details.

October 27th, 2016

Long standing patient

Dr. Ben has literally saved my life several times. As long as he practices I will be his patient. God bless you Dr. Ben.

September 19th, 2012

I hope he never retires

Dr Hardin is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.I have never had a doctor that takes up as much time with a patient as he does. He makes you feel good about yourself and even if you need to improve something about yourself, he handles it in a very positive way. I am truly glad he is my doctor of choice and I hope he is here for sometime yet.

May 17th, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Hardin has been taking care of my family for years and is an outstanding Doctor!

December 12th, 2010

Time to Retire

This physician started out his medical practice caring about his pts., until he became associated with a below average health care provider. Instead of maintaining his high standard of care, he lowered himself to the immoral character of his associate. He is not the man people thinks he is. It is wrong to worship money and mistreat your children over a golddigger!

July 26th, 2010

Fantastic doctor, and a fantastic person

I have had the distinct opportunity to be able to go to a doctor like Ben Hardin for my health problems. It is not overlooked that he cares so much more about a person than just getting their insurance money, or a co-pay. He has motivated me to do better in life by going to school, and being all that I can potentially be. He always takes his time with me to make sure that he is diagnosing me right, and is usually accurate in his diagnoses. He gives a very reasonable follow-up date. I always look forward to seeing Doctor Hardin for the two reasons that I know he will diagnose me right, and give me a warm feeling when I see him just because of the great man that he is.

November 16th, 2016