A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harmon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harmon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Harmon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Harmon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben H Harmon MD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ben H. Harmon practice?
- Dr. Ben Harmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Harmon practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Radiologists.