A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Idowu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Idowu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Idowu graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Idowu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben E Idowu DO is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ben E. Idowu practice?
- Dr. Ben Idowu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ben Idowu practices Neurology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Gonzales, LA.
See Baton Rouge Neurologists.