A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benedict Idowu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benedict Idowu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Idowu graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Idowu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benedict Ekundayo Idowu DO is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Benedict E. Idowu practice?
- Dr. Benedict Idowu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benedict Idowu practices Neurology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Baton Rouge Neurologists.