A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Jabola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Jabola is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabola graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Jabola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Rodney Jabola MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ben R. Jabola practice?
- Dr. Ben Jabola has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Jabola practices Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists and Loma Linda Radiation Oncologists.