Dr. Ben Rodney Jabola MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Jabola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabola graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jabola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance