A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Jabola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Jabola is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabola
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jabola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabola graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Jabola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Jabola MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ben Jabola practice?
- Dr. Ben Jabola has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Jabola practices Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists and Loma Linda Radiation Oncologists.