A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Jacobs, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Z Jacobs MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ben Z. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Ben Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Jacobs practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.