A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Webb Johnson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Ben W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Ben Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.