Dr. Ben Kirbo Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Ben Kirbo?

Chin Up

Posted on October 1st, 2017

Dr Kirbo was not only so skilled but really took the time to find out what I wanted. He does great work. They are all great there. Very professional. I am very pleased with the results. It was just enough added to the chin to balance my face. I jutted my chin forward all my life because it was so receded. Because I now have a chin I had to consciously stop jutting my chin forward. My jaw muscles had to adjust but it feels much better and looks so much better now. Thanks so much Dr Kirbo and team!

Awesome, caring physician

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Kirbo by my dermatologist for a melanoma. His office staff were friendly, informative and very helpful, as was Dr. Kirbo's assistant. Dr. Kirbo himself was amazing, friendly, and very informative. It didn't hurt that Dr. Kirbo, I thought, was very attractive.

Posted on November 1st, 2010

If I could give Dr. Kirbo higher than a 4 star rating I would. He is a wonderful plastic surgeon. He did a tummy tuck, lipo, breast lift and implants on me in one procedure. He spent ample time with me explaining the procedure and has been honest with me throughout the process. There is a slight chance with any plastic surgery there is room for touch ups in 6-12 months, due to body settling. He is ready willing and able to make those tweeks if need be. He wants his work to look good as much as his patients do! I highly recommend a consult with Dr. Kirbo. Oh, I almost forgot....I am THRILLED with the results :)

Body Contouring

Posted on March 12th, 2009

This physician performed lipo on multiple areas. Suffice to say, I did NOT get what I paid for on one area-they ran out of time. At my recheck after suture removal, I could tell by the look on his face he knew the work was sub-standard, but all I got was a 'watch your diet.' So, I didn't go back @ 6 mo. because why would I? If someone didn't want to admit they performed sub-std work, why would I want them to repair it? Might wind up worse than before, IMO. My recommendation(s) would be: be first case, and have the discussion beforehand or agreement in writing that if the results are not what you expect, the procedure will be performed again to your satisfaction - at NO cost.

Breast Reconstruction

Posted on August 5th, 2008

Dr. Kirbo was the lead surgeon in a complicated invasive procedure. Pre-op, he detailed my options. The day of surgery, when I was completely exposed, he treated me with dignity and care. Post-op, he listened and immediately addressed both my health and pain management issues. During the recovery, he and his staff were available, attentive and caring.

Beware of undereye fat grafted injections

Posted on May 14th, 2008

Dr. Kirbo injected my fat to fill in under eye hollows over 6 months ago. Now instead of hollows, I have lumps which are worse and they are permanent. Look into other options.

Posted on September 26th, 2017