Dr. Ben Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 3 reviews

January 18th, 2016
Excellent Physician
I've been seeing Dr. Martin for about 15 years. No other Dr for me. Kind, caring, and always has time to listen!

January 20th, 2011
Excellent Physician
Dr. Martin is an excellent physician with a wonderful bedside manner. I recently had surgery and he was fantastic. Although I experienced complications because of a medical condition, he helped to make my hospital stay a good experience. He makes rounds twice a day and shows true concern and compassion for his patients. He kept my husband informed during the surgery when they realized that the procedure was going to require a hospitalization rather than simply be an outpatient procedure. I trust him with my health completely. Wish they made more physicians like him today!

April 4th, 2009
Maybe I'm too critical
I went to my previous OB Dr for 18 years and maybe I just got used to his ability to diagnose me without relying on only lab tests, x-rays and ultra sounds. Dr. Martin appears to me not to have much experience in doing a pelvic exam. He's has difficulty doing my a couple of times. I also feel like he's uncomfortable doing one. I will probably continue to go to him because it's so difficult to find a new doctor. His bedside manner is excellent!