Learn more about Dr. Ben Mayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Mayne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Mayne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayne graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mayne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- Gratiot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben R Mayne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ben R. Mayne practice?
- Dr. Ben Mayne has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Mayne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, MI.
See Midland Orthopedic Surgeons.