Learn more about Dr. Ben Mayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Mayne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Mayne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayne graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mayne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- Gratiot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben R Mayne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ben R. Mayne practice?
- Dr. Ben Mayne has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Mayne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, MI.
See Midland Orthopedic Surgeons.