inactive

Ben R Mayne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 1st, 2016
Not pleased
Surgical results are poor. Had nerve damage causing "drop foot" resulting in tripping and falling with "unfortunate" result. Knee is still painful and "noisy" when walking. Follow-up visits were less than satisfactory.

December 14th, 2014
I am extremely impressed with Dr. Mayne and his staff, especially his PA Blaine. They were always willing to spend time with me and answer all questions. Between their office visits and Midland Hospital, I was very relaxed and confident going into surgery. Dr. Mayne and Blaine have excellent beside manners. They truly make you feel like they care.

November 5th, 2012
He treated my daughter's broken hand. She is only 8 and he was wonderful with her. He took the time to explain what he was doing step by step, which made it a good experience for her.

April 11th, 2012
Dr. Mayne repaced both my knees. As long as you do therapy, there should be no problems. My knees are really good. Before surgery, I had bone on bone and could hardly walk. Now I can walk or stand still with no discomfort. Thank you Dr. Mayne!!!!!!

July 15th, 2010
Great Orthopedic Surgeon
Has done both of my surgeries on my knee. If needed surgery in the future, would have him do it again. PA, Jeff Gandy, is also a pleasure to work with as well.