Dr. Ben McGough Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on April 19th, 2010

Dr. McGough is an excellent, caring physician. I had a total hip replacement by him and I later learned, while discussing my post-surgery limitations with a nephew who is a physical therapist, that Dr. McGough chose the more difficult, anterior approach. When I asked the doctor why he chose the more difficult method, he said that it was because the possible future complications were much less. I still appreciate that five years later!

Posted on March 1st, 2016