A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Moye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moye
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Moye, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moye graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Moye has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- South Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Hill Moye MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ben H. Moye practice?
- Dr. Ben Moye has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Moye practices Ophthalmology near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Ophthalmologists.