A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Moye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Moye, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moye graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Moye has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- South Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Hill Moye MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ben H. Moye practice?
- Dr. Ben Moye has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Moye practices Ophthalmology near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Ophthalmologists.