A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Moye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Moye, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moye graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Moye has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- South Georgia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 18 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans