A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Neely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Neely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Neely graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Neely has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben B Neely MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ben B. Neely practice?
- Dr. Ben Neely has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Neely practices Family Medicine near Lyons, GA.
See Lyons Primary Care Doctors.