A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Neely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Neely is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neely graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Neely has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neely accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ben B. Neely practice?
Dr. Ben Neely practices Family Medicine near Lyons, GA.
See Lyons Family Physicians.