A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bennett Pettigrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Bennett Pettigrove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett Pettigrove graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bennett Pettigrove has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Bennett Pettigrove MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Bennett Pettigrove practice?
- Dr. Bruce Bennett Pettigrove has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Bennett Pettigrove practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.