A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Pettigrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Pettigrove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettigrove
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pettigrove Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettigrove graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pettigrove has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Ben Pettigrove MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce B. Pettigrove practice?
- Dr. Bruce Pettigrove has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Pettigrove practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.