A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benoit Pineau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benoit Pineau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benoit Pineau, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineau graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pineau has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benoit Claude Pineau MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Benoit C. Pineau practice?
- Dr. Benoit Pineau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benoit Pineau practices Gastroenterology near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Saint Augustine Gastroenterologists.