A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Pinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinsky graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Pinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- St Vincent Med Ctr, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Pinsky MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ben Pinsky practice?
- Dr. Ben Pinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Pinsky practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.