A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Pradhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Pradhan, Spine Surgeon (Neuro and Orthopaedic Surgery) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pradhan
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pradhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Pradhan, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pradhan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pradhan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Bhupendra Pradhan MD and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ben B. Pradhan practice?
- Dr. Ben Pradhan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ben Pradhan practices Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons and Pasadena Orthopedic Surgeons.