A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Pradhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Pradhan, Spine Surgeon (Neuro and Orthopaedic Surgery) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pradhan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pradhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Pradhan, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pradhan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pradhan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Bhupendra Pradhan MD and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ben B. Pradhan practice?
- Dr. Ben Pradhan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ben Pradhan practices Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons and Pasadena Orthopedic Surgeons.