A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Quinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quinney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Quinney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinney graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Quinney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Willis Knighton Pierremont Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Harrison Quinney MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ben H. Quinney practice?
- Dr. Ben Quinney has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Quinney practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists, Shreveport Hematologists, and Shreveport Oncologists.