A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Quinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinney
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Quinney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Quinney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinney graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Quinney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Willis Knighton Pierremont Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Harrison Quinney MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ben H. Quinney practice?
- Dr. Ben Quinney has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Quinney practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists, Shreveport Hematologists, and Shreveport Oncologists.