A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Quinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Quinney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinney graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Quinney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Willis Knighton Pierremont Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans